A quick little post today to let you know about a great card making class starting very soon with May Flaum called Tried and True: Card Designs that work! And I am excited and privileged to be a guest in her new class along with some other great teachers. I will be talking about what works for me in my card designs and how to take those basic ideas, change them up and make them your own.
You can find more registration and information about the class HERE.
- Full video lessons including tips, tricks, and substitution suggestions for all dozen “tried and true” cards
- Weekly inspiration emails with student creations as well as fresh ideas from the internet
- Four bonus “common pitfall” video lessons
- Bonus video lessons (by May Flaum) creating cards inspired by each of the guest instructors
- Video lesson on being inspired by beautiful cards, and how to translate into your own style
- PDF file recapping highlights of each lesson for reference made available at the end of class
- Unlimited email access to May Flaum before, during, and after class
- Access to classroom and all materials as self-paced class after class ends
- Classroom message board for interacting with fellow students and lead instructor May Flaum (Oct 30-Nov30)
- Two live-chat Q&A and technique demos with May Flaum (google+ hangout/YouTube live) that will be archived in the classroom
Hope to see you in class!